Tuesday, May 02, 2006
Allergies Allergies.
So Dax decided we weren't staying too long at the Arboretum today - he was reeeaaallly fussy. He supposedly has allergies and this is the season. But I needed reassurance he wasn't sick before we leave town. So we made a quick trip to the doc this afternoon and she still says its only allergies. We are going to try Clarinex again for a few weeks and see how he does. I've never really dealt with the allergy stuff much myself - so I'm not really sure what to look for other than the congestion. Any experts out there reading my blog? We'll see how he does in Houston and Austin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love Clarinex. It's a good allergy med.
I wonder what exactly he's allergic to. I'm allergic to Oak Trees, hay, etc. Austin was never fun more me during allergy season...
Post a Comment