Thursday, February 22, 2007

My Baby is Sick:( - updated

So we are on day 5 of this. Most likely Dax has Rotavirus. It can last up to 8 days. Lots of vomiting & more. Dax has stayed pretty hydrated through all this which is pretty amazing - thank god for breastfeeding. He is barely eating. So far he's had toast, a few crackers and some rice. He's sleeping frequently. He just wants to be held all the time and is pretty cranky. It's exhausting me for him to be sick for so long.



This is the saddest sick little boy. He just lay down on the floor and fell asleep. Dax has a bad stomache virus. I've never seen him like this. We are working hard to keep him hydrated. He could use your prayers.

2 comments:

Chrys and Mike said...

Bless your hearts. I hope he is better now.

Chrys

Anne said...

I think we all have the same thing:( Yuck. Penelope is on day 5/6, and I'm on day 3/4. Mitch is on day 1/2.

Not fun!!!

I haven't seen you in forever!! Hopefully I'll see you sometime soon at the Arbo:)