So apparently good mothers keep lists of their child's first words. The doctor wanted to know how many words Dax says and was surprised that I didn't know. I did not have a list until tonight.
all-done, apple, baa, baby, ball, balloon, banana, bean, bear, beep, , bird, block, boo , book, bowl, bubbles, bug, bunny, Bye-Bye, car, cat, cereal, chair, cheese, chicken, circle, clock, coo-coo,cookie, cow, cup, Daddy, dog, door, down, drink, duck, ear, eat, egg, eye, flower, foot, frog, goat, hat, help, Hi, horse, hot, jacket, jump, keys, Kyle, man, Matt, milk, mine, Momma, monkey, moo, moon, more, mouth, night-night, no, nose, open, o's, owl, pee-pee, pig, poo-poo, read, roll, roo (kangaroo), shark, shoes, snow, snowman, soap, sock, soup, square, squirrel, stairs, star, Starbuck, stop, sun, that, tickle-tickle, tiger, toes, towel, train, truck, turkey, turtle, uh-oh, up, walk, water, whale, what, where, whip, yukky, zebra
These are all the ones I could think of that Dax can name without cues or that he uses in correct context. There are probably more, but I can't think of any. I'm not sure what the rules of the child word list are, but I left off: repeat words (those that Dax just says after I do), words he knows but can't say, or words he can only sign.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
He is learning more every day. I'm so proud of him and his parents who work so hard to provide him enriching activities which help him grow.
Love,
Mamma
I cannot wait until Katherine has more words. There are only 5-8 that I can recognize though she babbles all the time.
Post a Comment