I went for my checkup today to make sure the baby was healthy and on target. I'm happy to report this is the case! We also know for certain that it's a girl. It's nice that we'll have one of each because I'm likely calling it quits after this one.
Girls are so fun. I am glad you will have one of each and can stop if you want to. I understand the sentiment of wanting your body back. Are you still nursing Dax? I am still nursing Katherine but getting pretty tired of it.
Yeah - my husband wrote that post for me and I had to edit it this morning when I read it. Apparently, he is tired of my complaints or he just wants me back to normal:) I finally weaned Dax because I couldn't handle it with the pregnancy.
3 comments:
Girls are so fun. I am glad you will have one of each and can stop if you want to. I understand the sentiment of wanting your body back. Are you still nursing Dax? I am still nursing Katherine but getting pretty tired of it.
Yeah - my husband wrote that post for me and I had to edit it this morning when I read it. Apparently, he is tired of my complaints or he just wants me back to normal:) I finally weaned Dax because I couldn't handle it with the pregnancy.
congrats!
i had to wean oliver about midway through my second pregnancy...my doctor told me to, for one, but my milk also dried up right about that time.
i hope you are feeling well and getting settled! miss you!
chrys
Post a Comment