Thursday, October 25, 2007

The Cold Weather Finally Arrived

This is at our Music Together Class. I didn't think that I'd find a class I liked as much as the one in Dallas, but we did! Dax's music teacher is awesome. I cannot say enough about how great she is and Dax adores her. You an see this sort of fake smile - Dax has decided to smile for the camera. I never encouraged this because we wanted real pictures, but he's picked it up and you can see this smile is fake just for the camera.



This is at the park. The cold front came in and I was so excited - I took Dax to the park to play outside. All the equipment was wet from the morning rain and we were the only ones there. Dax isn't quite sure what to think of the strong winds.

No comments: