Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Picture Update
Calleigh has had a rash on her face that you can see in the pics. It's been difficult to get many good pictures of Calleigh because of the rash. You can see that she is eating well - she has outgrown all her newborn clothes and most of her 3 month clothes too. Dax has had a cold since Friday night (which he's passed to Calleigh). Both kids are doing well despite mild illness. I'm exhausted from it all (as you can tell, fewer posts and I'm disappointed to say I've taken a lot fewer pictures than I'd like lately). Matt's been very helpful playing with Dax in the evenings and getting him to bed. I'm not sure how I'm going to do this on my own when Matt travels. Oh - can't leave out the jealous acts as of the last few days. Dax tells me not to hold Calleigh when she cries - to hold him. He threw a block at her - but thankfully his aim is quite poor.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment