Thursday, March 13, 2008

We love Swaddling


Okay, Calleigh sleeps pretty well for her age, but swaddling helps even more. I was given three swaddlers for Calleigh from other moms (thanks!). I'd never tried it before. Its AWESOME! She has started to grow out of them in the last week and we can see such a difference in her sleep. So we've ordered the Miracle Blanket hoping it will last a few months longer. It works great. Now if they would just make one of these in Dax's size, we'd all get a good nights rest.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Hi! I am new here. Great blog- I look forward to reading more. I have some great swaddle blankets. I swear by swaddling. I am starting a blogroll of swaddling mommas over at http://newmommyrant.blogspot.com/. Let me know if you want mde to add your blog. Drop me a comment or an e-mail- with your url. Anyelday@aol.com