Saturday, July 19, 2008

Emily's Wedding in the Bahamas

My dear friend was married to her sweet Rob over the weekend in the Bahamas. I have less than 20 pictures as traveling with a baby and getting ready for a wedding is quite a challange.
It was such a beautiful ceramony on the beach. I am so happy for Emily and Rob. They are such a sweet couple.
Calleigh traveled with us since she is nursing. We used our bjorn a lot despite the heat. This pic is on the beach. Beaches don't work well with sand eating infants.
This was Calleigh's first plane ride (4 planes in all which is 8 up and downs - she didn't fuss until the 8th one - which was nerve racking.) We ended that flight with the continental flight attendent's lovley words "get off. we want to go home. Oh - how I love customer service!

No comments: