Thursday, September 04, 2008

Calleigh's Crawling & Other Stuff

Calleigh is officially crawling! (No pics yet.)

We love bubbles.
The Gymboree are the best and worth every penny. Its super concentrated and lasts forever and the bubbles just settle on most surfaces without popping.
Once in a while I actually get Dax and Calleigh asleep for nap at the same time. When Calleigh is sleeping next to Dax I check on them every 5 minutes to make sure he's not scwooshing her. Here is what I found the other day. How sweet!









Dax found this tutu. I explained that tutus are for Calleigh to wear, not Dax. So he put it on her - neck. This is such a what on earth are you doing big brother face. She liked the tutu better around her waist.

2 comments:

Tara said...

So sweet! Erin, I've been meaning to call you! I will.

Chrys and Mike said...

oh, the holding hands pics are the BEST! that is priceless!

thanks for the bubble tip. i had no idea gymboree made bubbles!

your children are darling.

chrys