Tuesday, October 07, 2008

My first day with a three year old..

A few pics of my big three year old.



This morning was Dax's actual birthday. When I explained that to Dax, he asked if we would have another party:)
It was raining this morning and Dax wanted to ride his power wheel. So he detailed for me how we could take the umbrella from the picnic table and put it top of the power wheel. Its too heavy and won't stay on I explain. He said we could just use the big tape. Its not strong enough I explained. He asked to just go outside. He proceded upstairs to get socks - for what?- to cover his tennis shoes so they wouldn't get wet in the rain. There is more, but the picture explains all. Here is Dax ready to go out in the rain. We saved the socks from going over the shoes and sent Dax for a bath rather than go out like this.

No comments: