Thursday, December 04, 2008

A Visit With Santa



Dax did great with Santa this year! And Santa (Houston Galleria) spent a lot of time talking to Dax. When Santa asked what Dax'd like Santa to bring him, Dax's responses:"But, I've already got presents." Santa explained the cookies and milk thing and told Dax when he thought of something to have mommy help Dax write a letter and mail it to the north pole. It was so sweet. Dax wasn't quite in awe, but he seemed quite content to sit on Santa's lap on talk with him.
Calleigh wasn't so excited about Santa - at least not sitting in his lap - so here I am in a rare blog appearance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! dax looks so LONG AND TALL! like a big BOY! where have our babies gone??

Sue Berk said...

It's so nice to see a photo of you Erin! Please post more on your blog! It has been a year since I saw you and I need to see your new hairstyles sometimes!
hugs,
Sue