We signed up Dax for the 3 & 4 year old soccer at the Y - he one of the younger ones. Its pretty frustrating to watch and I have to remind Dax to chase the ball and to stay on the field. (This last pic of Dax playing with his sleeve is in the middle of a game.) It does seem to get better with each game. Each week a family brings a snack and juice for the team. As you can see, this is the highlight for Dax. Our volunteer mom coach is so sweet and good with all the kids.
Monday, February 09, 2009
Soccer
We signed up Dax for the 3 & 4 year old soccer at the Y - he one of the younger ones. Its pretty frustrating to watch and I have to remind Dax to chase the ball and to stay on the field. (This last pic of Dax playing with his sleeve is in the middle of a game.) It does seem to get better with each game. Each week a family brings a snack and juice for the team. As you can see, this is the highlight for Dax. Our volunteer mom coach is so sweet and good with all the kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey! I've been wondering about you! I think that little dress Calleigh is wearing is cute. Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment