Dax was super excited to start back to his MDO program. (When he began he was 2 and I wasn't sure how to explain it to him so we started with the comparison to church and it became "church school.") He knew exactly what he wanted to wear, double checked that I'd packed lunch to his liking and we actually made it on time despite the longer commute this year. Dax ran right in and apparently charmed another teacher. (I think he is more obedient outside of my care.)
Wednesday, September 02, 2009
First Day Back to "Church School"
Dax was super excited to start back to his MDO program. (When he began he was 2 and I wasn't sure how to explain it to him so we started with the comparison to church and it became "church school.") He knew exactly what he wanted to wear, double checked that I'd packed lunch to his liking and we actually made it on time despite the longer commute this year. Dax ran right in and apparently charmed another teacher. (I think he is more obedient outside of my care.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment