Friday, June 02, 2006
Girls Night Out. Mommy finally got a break:)
For the first time since Dax was born, I was able to go out for several hours without my sweet baby boy. I had so much fun just hanging out with girlfriends and not having to worry about taking care of anyone else. I actually finished my meal at the same time as everyone else. I got to take the escalator instead of hiking it to the elevator. The things I used to take for granted go on and on. I am so proud of Matt - he didn't even call me once! The boys did great without me. I only left them 2 ounces of milk and they managed. Matt changed a diaper without soiling an outfit. And they were even both smiling when I came home. I can't wait to go out again. One day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment