Sunday, June 04, 2006

Im not crazy..

read this dateline story about mercury in vaccines.

Autism & Vaccines
Autism & Vaccines

I was talking to Matt earlier today about some stuff I've read regarding vaccine safety. He came home from the gym and told me he saw this special on Dateline talking about all the things I was telling him I'd read. We have been discussing vaccine issues for a while and everyone I know thinks I'm crazy.

2 comments:

Anne said...

I don't think you're crazy:)

Anonymous said...

I very briefly met you today at the pool. I am a friend of Chrys (I followed her links to your page). I do not think you are crazy at all. I spent about 80 hours reseraching vaccines. It is a very tough issue. We are currently giving vaccines on a drawn out schedule, one at a time and there are a few we may decline. There is a lot of conflicting information so we just have to trust God with our kids health.