Mom put me in cloth diapers a month ago to stop a rash and I love it! No more rash and I love the soft cloth on my bum better than that paper stuff.
It takes a few extra seconds to get my diaper changed, and Dad never seems to change me anymore. Mom and I also spend alot more time doing laudry. I like to help by pulling everything out of the basket.
Mom always thanks me for helping her.


3 comments:
I love cloth diapers too. I especially love the larger bum that our kiddos have. Katherine actuallyhas a onesie that says, "Does this diaper make my butt look big."
Hi there...you don't know me but I'm one of Chrys' Mundy's friends. I'm having a baby in May and we're considering using cloth diapers. Do you have any input?
Thanks,
Bethany Madrid
Sorry I'm losing it :) You can email me at bethany@themadrids.com
Thanks!
Bethany
Post a Comment