The first one is great. Glad to hear from ya'll (my ya'll was inspired by the hat and overalls). I have been thinking about you (was with Tara the day you called to come over).
I wish I had dressed Penelope up like that when we went to the pummpkin patch. Those pictures are great. I'm so happy to see new pictures on your blog:)
I was so happy that I was able to take pictures of cute Dax. It was fun!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
The first one is great. Glad to hear from ya'll (my ya'll was inspired by the hat and overalls). I have been thinking about you (was with Tara the day you called to come over).
I wish I had dressed Penelope up like that when we went to the pummpkin patch. Those pictures are great.
I'm so happy to see new pictures on your blog:)
I was so happy that I was able to take pictures of cute Dax. It was fun!
Post a Comment