OH WOW! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!! So very exciting!!!(Pardon the excessive exclamation points--I'm sincerely thrilled for you!!!!)Chrys
Congratulations Erin. You are the third person in 24 hours who has told me they were pregnant. It is an epidemic. I can't wait to see you grow in all of our kiddos classes.
oh wow!!! i had no idea!!! i'm so excited for you!!!
Congratulations, Erin. I just asked you this week if you were feeling ok...now I know why!!!Hang in there and let me know if I can help in any way.
Erin- WOW WOW WOW! I had no idea! Congrats....are you going to find out what it is?leslie
ONline file compression
Post a Comment
6 comments:
OH WOW!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!
So very exciting!!!
(Pardon the excessive exclamation points--I'm sincerely thrilled for you!!!!)
Chrys
Congratulations Erin. You are the third person in 24 hours who has told me they were pregnant. It is an epidemic. I can't wait to see you grow in all of our kiddos classes.
oh wow!!! i had no idea!!! i'm so excited for you!!!
Congratulations, Erin. I just asked you this week if you were feeling ok...now I know why!!!
Hang in there and let me know if I can help in any way.
Erin- WOW WOW WOW! I had no idea! Congrats....are you going to find out what it is?
leslie
ONline file compression
Post a Comment